Krzysztof Okarma - West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin
The West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin - the website user, Krzysztof Okarma, undertakes to ensure that his website is accessible in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The declaration of accessibility applies to the following website: http://okarma.zut.edu.pl.
- Date of publication of the website: 14/07/2014
- Date of last significant update: 05/10/2020
Compliance statusThe website is partially compliant with the Act on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities due to non-compliances or exemptions listed below.
- Not all Word and PDF documents posted on the website are digitally accessible
- Despite efforts, there may be a situation where no text alternative is provided for the image
- Despite efforts, there may be a situation where a table does not have a title or a heading
- Despite efforts, there may be a situation where headings are use in a non-hierarchical manner
- No corresponding language declaration for the English version
- It may happen that a published video does not have subtitles
- Due to system limitations, the website editors do not use the lang tag
- Declaration issued on: 25/02/2020
- Declaration last reviewed and updated on: 10/03/2023
Feedback and contact detailsIf there are any problems with the accessibility of the website, please contact us. The contact person is Krzysztof Okarma, Krzysztof.Okarma@zut.edu.pl. He may also be contacted by phone at 91 449-53-13. In the same way, you can submit requests for information that is inaccessible and complain about the lack of accessibility.
Anyone shall have the right to request the digital accessibility of a website, mobile application or some element thereof. You may also request that the information be made accessible through an alternative means of access, such as reading of a digitally inaccessible document, describing the content of a film without audio description, etc. The request should include the details of the person making the request, an indication of which website or mobile application it refers to and a method of contact. If the requesting person indicates a need to receive the information through an alternative means of access, he/she should also identify a convenient way to present the information. The public entity shall comply with the request promptly, within7 days following the request. If it is not possible to meet this deadline, the public entity shall promptly inform the requesting person when fulfilment of the request will be possible, yet the deadline shall not be more than 2 months from the date of the request. If it is not possible to ensure digital accessibility, the public entity may offer an alternative means of accessing the information. If the public entity refuses to comply with the request to provide accessibility or an alternative means of accessing information, the requesting person may file a complaint regarding the provision of accessibility to a digital website, mobile application, or an element of the website or mobile application. Having exhausted the procedure indicated above, you may also apply to the Commissioner for Human Rights.